A mutated recipe from Dish magazine this month – instead of using cayenne pepper I used a new Masterfoods spice blend called Moroccan seasoning, which has paprika, onion salt and a bunch of other stuff – so it was flavoursome but mild enough for a 4 year old. While breading usually involves egg and milk – this uses buttermilk!
Will post recipe later.
For dessert – Homemade Frozen Raspberry Yogurt
I was a little conservative with syrup in the making process so a drizzle of maple syrup at serving helped balance it out.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013