To kick it all off we had some Smoked Salmon on Crispy Wonton Skins with sour cream and watercress, which was very popular with the 4 year old who is a smoked salmon FIEND. Then we moved onto half a dozen natural oysters only adorned with some pink Himalayan salt, lemon and watercress. The oyster wasn’t as popular for the small humans though.
We like to get a little fancy sometimes. These flowers just came out in the garden.
Then the main was Crispy Skinned Salmon on porcini mushroom, fennel & potato mash, with asparagus and ribbons of purple carrot.
Dessert was Strawberry milkshakes made from homemade strawberry ice cream and some little store bought mini cupcakes.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013