Yeah yeah you’ve seen this before! I adore this relish! The cheese is a Margaret River Cheddar and the roll multigrain.
Fennel, apple and tarragon salad in an apple cider vinaigrette on the left, spinach, rocket and tomatoes on the right.
Barely made it all the way through – this has been the largest meal I’ve tackled in almost 2 weeks!
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013