EM prefers to say groovy rather than gravy.
Roast turkey leg on roasted cauliflower purée, with roasted potatoes, beet and baby carrots. Totally forgot to put the green beans on the plate! Oooops.
Dessert was homemade Strawberry Ice cream with Dulce de Leche!
I scored an ice cream maker and this is my first attempt at making it! This was a rich ice cream with vanilla and fresh strawberry purée. I made the dulche de leche by baking and whisking sweetened condensed milk.
Decadent and delicious!
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013