Won’t be getting these again because I can’t stand the crumbs used in commercially prepared breaded goods. I guess after 15 years in Japan I’m a pan-ko girl through and through!
Also there’s no excuse now I’ve got a food processor and can go wild making fresh bread crumbs from awesome tasting breads.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013