Grilled Porterhouse Steak with Creamy Mushroom Sauce, a photo by mjd-s on Flickr.
On top of a sweet potato purée and some steamed broccoli. A creamy red wine mushroom sauce – with sage and chives – is kinda a cliché – but it’s so damn indulgent and tasty!
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013