Elliot Mason will scream blue murder if you try to feed him a green leafy vegetable, but he asks for a second helping of Green Eggs Pie. Thanks Dr Seuss!
Silverbeet was blanched and then wilted with butter and seasoning, then processed in a food processor. Mixed with eggs and cream and a quick blitz of goats cheese. Poured into a pastry base I’d made the day before. Baked.
The dog is also in love with this dish so I don’t add onions or garlic. The goats cheese really lifts the whole flavour.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013