Turkey sausages browned in a pan and then stewed a bit with baby roma tomatoes, garlic and cannellini beans served on top of some steamed green beans.
This is a handy "Left My Wallet on the Kitchen Floor When Going to the Store" dish – oops.
I chucked in some leftover tomato, roasted red capsicum, anchovies and caper salad though and I suspect all the delicious undertones came from that.
This is also a Child Approved recipe.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013