I wasn’t intending to buy burger patties – but these were on special so I thought I’d try. Super juicy – went awesome with the beetroot relish. Glad I only had tomato and rocket on the side – I was stuffed after this – and that was after no lunch, 15 km bike ride and mowing the lawns.
Even with all the fancy – still cheaper than Maccas. And much more delicious.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013