Oyaku-don means parent and child – don (don being anything put on a bowl of rice). It’s usually chicken and egg or salmon and salmon roe.
I usually make O-sechi food for New Years – but this year I’m in a packing and cleaning frenzy preparing to move house!
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013