Really interesting combination lightly spiced with sumac. Smooth almost sweet pumpkin and rice with little slightly tart bursts of pomegranate.
I should have allowed for the pumpkin soaking up the stock too but I didn’t want the rice to end up mushy. Ah the trials of risotto!
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013