Lamb rump steaks seasoned, baked and trimmed of most the fat. The parsnips were boiled then fried in a little olive oil with the mortar and pestle crushed cardamom and cumin seeds. Little dots of whole grain mustard and mint leaves.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013