Wine-braised sirloin over mashed potatoes with steamed Brussel sprouts, carrots and red sweet peppers.
Minor confession – too tired and hungry for a lengthy bout of cooking, I discovered a forgotten container of braised beef while rummaging through the freezer in desperation. Score!
Previous dinner posts from islander
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Medallions - September 24th, 2012
- Odd Combinations - November 29th, 2011
- Gravy On Everything Please - November 27th, 2011
- Another Fishy Caper Caper - November 23rd, 2011
- Chook Piccata Redux - November 20th, 2011