Had to freeze this salmon after I bought it so I thought chowder would be a good way to use it. The cauliflower had been roasted and then frozen as well. I made rice milk yesterday and used that instead of milk and cream (although I did add a splash of lite cream for colour).
It’s been pouring all day here in Cairns so was appropriate!
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013