With not much happening on the work front this afternoon I repaired to the kitchen for a little puttering.
The weather being unremittingly cold, wet, windy and nasty I didn’t feel like going to the market so resolved to use whatever could be found in the fridge and pantry.
The results were a rather disparate dinner..
Previous dinner posts from islander
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Medallions - September 24th, 2012
- Gravy On Everything Please - November 27th, 2011
- Another Fishy Caper Caper - November 23rd, 2011
- Chook Piccata Redux - November 20th, 2011
- Unusually Ambitious Weekday Supper - November 17th, 2011