Turned out so tasty last time, I tried it again.
Surprisingly quick and simple to turn out once you get the hang of it.
Added some sweet paprika and turmeric, more for colour than flavour, to the dredging flour and remembered the lemon garnish this time. Roasted the Yukon Golds with rosemary and thyme. Pinot Grigio to wash it down.
Previous dinner posts from islander
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Medallions - September 24th, 2012
- Odd Combinations - November 29th, 2011
- Gravy On Everything Please - November 27th, 2011
- Another Fishy Caper Caper - November 23rd, 2011
- Unusually Ambitious Weekday Supper - November 17th, 2011