After a grey and cool fall day outside, something that turned out looking more like a summer brunch than an autumn dinner…
An eggy frittata with cherry tomatoes, cubanelle peppers, green onions (the very last of all three from the garden for this year), smoked ham and well-aged cheddar accompanied by roasted yam rounds and ginger steamed green and wax beans.
Warm Apple Crisp with cranberries, walnuts and maple syrup served with a bit of cream for dessert.
Previous dinner posts from islander
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Medallions - September 24th, 2012
- Odd Combinations - November 29th, 2011
- Gravy On Everything Please - November 27th, 2011
- Another Fishy Caper Caper - November 23rd, 2011
- Chook Piccata Redux - November 20th, 2011