Whenever I cook rice I always make extra so there’s an excuse to make fried rice the next day.
It’s a cheap and simple staple of westernized Chinese restaurants but I love the stuff.
Leftover pork, red sweet peppers, celery, onions, peas, carrots and egg with basmati rice that had been cooked in chicken stock, topped with sliced green onions. Goes well with the ale.
The ale in question..
Previous dinner posts from islander
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Medallions - September 24th, 2012
- Odd Combinations - November 29th, 2011
- Gravy On Everything Please - November 27th, 2011
- Another Fishy Caper Caper - November 23rd, 2011
- Chook Piccata Redux - November 20th, 2011