Sweetlip is a reef fish found in North Queensland (Fishing in Cairns). Very light flaky flesh.
I baked this with lemon and thyme – and I can tell you that Elliot Mason ate a piece bigger than mine!
You probably have heard already but I was taken to hospital on the weekend with biliary colic – usually a sign that there are gall stones. So focusing on eating low fat so as not to trigger another bout. Not sure that this will make for thrilling dinners but we’ll see!
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013