Braised in red wine and chicken stock. Used a very lean couple of silverside eye steaks.
The roasted broccoli with garlic and lemon juice was delicious. And crunchy!
No dressing on the salad but I risked colic with a couple of slivers of feta cheese. Happy to report I didn’t suffer.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013