Inari-zushi, unohana, homemade silken tofu, daikon oden and miso soup.
Tofu turned out really tasty! Next up need to work on texture. Miso soup was awesome.
I grew the daikon in the garden and everything else was made from scratch – except I didn’t pickle the ginger or make the tofu skins for the inari-zushi.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013