Leftover chunks of salmon and hoki and fresh banana prawns. Béchamel sauce and fresh rosemary. The milk for the sauce had been used to poach chicken so it was lightly infused with a rich chicken flavour.
Topped with a wholemeal pastry.
I could say that the decoration is for Elliot Mason’s amusement alone but I’d be telling a fib. He did like the fish shapes though!
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013