I try to limit my consumption of red meat but sometimes succumb to a craving for a bit of steak. Unfortunately, many restaurants (and their patrons) still seem to confuse quantity with value. Unless one orders the ‘petite’ cut or dreaded ‘senior’s portion’, servings can be far too much.
Anyhow, tenderloin steak pan seared in a little olive oil with rosemary and thyme. Pasta with fresh tomato, red onion and basil sauce and garden greens. Served with a frosty glass of mango lemonade.
Previous dinner posts from islander
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Medallions - September 24th, 2012
- Odd Combinations - November 29th, 2011
- Gravy On Everything Please - November 27th, 2011
- Another Fishy Caper Caper - November 23rd, 2011
- Chook Piccata Redux - November 20th, 2011