The local butcher had nice meaty pork back ribs on special today so I pick up a couple of racks.
Seared then baked low and slow, basted with spicy, lemony homemade BBQ sauce.
Accompanied by lemonade with a jigger of gin, it being summer and all.
Previous dinner posts from islander
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Medallions - September 24th, 2012
- Odd Combinations - November 29th, 2011
- Gravy On Everything Please - November 27th, 2011
- Another Fishy Caper Caper - November 23rd, 2011
- Chook Piccata Redux - November 20th, 2011