Parsnip, onions, baby carrots and red capsicum were braised underneath in a chicken broth.
One dish cooking!
Preserved limes were homemade, they were pulped and the rind diced and then stuffed underneath the skin as well as inside.
Like most meat you need to rest a chook before hacking into it so that it stays moist.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013