The afternoon was spent at an outdoor Blues festival just down the seawall which included the washing down of juicy pulled-pork sandwiches and fresh donuts (not shown) with beer (also not shown) while enjoying the music in the sunshine.
After a waddle home for a break, a light supper of stir-fried veggies in curry sauce over quinoa in preparation for a return to the musical festivities tonight.
Previous dinner posts from islander
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Medallions - September 24th, 2012
- Odd Combinations - November 29th, 2011
- Gravy On Everything Please - November 27th, 2011
- Another Fishy Caper Caper - November 23rd, 2011
- Chook Piccata Redux - November 20th, 2011