Delicious! Added garlic, a splash of cream and a sprinkling of thyme.
For Peter – the secret is a 2:1 cauliflower to fennel ratio. Half a cauliflower to quarter of a large fennel bulb was right. I roasted them together in olive and salt and pepper and a splash of water to help with steaming. Then about 2 cloves of garlic after blending and reheating.
Next course was some baked chicken and the rest of the cauliflower and fennel roast – which had been covered in Parmesan and Colby cheese and a silky bechamel sauce and baked a tad longer.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013