With purple carrots, blanched briefly in boiling water and finished in a pan with butter, green beans, twice baked potatoes in a silky bechamel sauce with colby cheese (that’s fancy talk for leftover roast potatoes heated up with some sauce and cheese!), and gravy. Stuffing had apples in it.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013