Coincidental to Peter’s spectacular (and nicely-presented, I’m sure that even Gomi would approve) omelette creation, I scored some farm-fresh free range eggs today so dinner became breakfast again. Poached, on toasted flax seed multigrain with a few strips of crispy bacon (some not shown having already been snarfled) .
As an aside, on my last couple of posts I’ve dutifully added the ingredients list, had it show up in preview but not had it appear when “published”. We’ll see what happens this time.
Previous dinner posts from islander
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Medallions - September 24th, 2012
- Odd Combinations - November 29th, 2011
- Gravy On Everything Please - November 27th, 2011
- Another Fishy Caper Caper - November 23rd, 2011
- Chook Piccata Redux - November 20th, 2011