Not homemade I’m afraid, but fresh and filled with chicken & mushroom.
The sauce however you could not get any fresher – the tomatoes were grown only a few metres from the stove! So I kept the sauce as simple as possible – just the fresh tomatoes, onion, garlic, white wine and parsley snatched from it’s pot near the back door.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013