With fried plantain chips, fennel, apple & cucumber salad. My first homegrown cuke – was yum. Dressing was a garlic & lime mayo – from scratch – the trick is the slow steady stream of olive oil feeding into the other ingredients as it blends.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013