Minced zucchini, eggplant and carrot. Goes into small human easier this way.
Original recipe called for golden syrup but I had some lemon sauce that needed using up. Turned out yum – in fact might be too sweet using golden syrup. Served with some pear slivers poached in Pinot noir and cream.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013