Inspired by this picture!
The jelly is a mix of apple and blackcurrant juice cordial, a splash of red food colouring and gelatine. I think that achieved an awesomely vivid colour. And was tasty!
This jelly is actually made in the pineapple tin with the pineapple – and I took mediatinker’s advice by running the tin under hot water before unmolding.
Served with Greek Yogurt & Passionfruit Curd.
Sorry Peter I should have stuck a candle in it and sung a terrible rendition of Happy Birthday to you!
See mediatinker’s post in the Great WIHFDT Jelly-off 2011! (<– just made that up)
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013