Presentation all to hell, but tasted spectacular. Bought a cheap rolled shoulder, roasted half of it stuffed with garlic and mandarin segments (other half will be used for pulled pork . Reduced a bottle of apple cider, added some home-made chicken stock and allspice, ended up with a delightfully sweet and tangy jus. Vegetables applied as appropriate.
Previous dinner posts from dusty
- Pan-fried barramundi with lime-grilled Asparagus - May 10th, 2011
- Pulled pork! - January 2nd, 2009
- Crusty chicken and cake - August 22nd, 2008
- Apple Pie - August 10th, 2008
- Pig and root - July 27th, 2008