Still using up freezer items, I decided to make mini meat pies for EM’s lunch. These actually turned out really delicious thanks to 2 secret ingredients – soy sauce & Vegemite! They worked some serious umami magic on the meat. Also added in peas.
Ended up having a couple for dinner.
EM keeps asking if he can have another one – so I think a success! (Although I refuse to hand over more pies at this point – he’s already eaten 3!)
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013