Got carried away making the ravioli filling so with the huge amount left I made a stack of savory filled pastries. They were intended as a quick lunch supply – but the smell was too much to not have them for dinner fresh from the oven!
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013