Oh how I’ve missed you Barramundi! This was farmed in Queensland. Didn’t actually get to eat much of it – turns out EM loves it too (I’d made him something else as a backup which he ate as well). Served on a broccoli and coconut cream puree, with roasted cauliflower and carrots.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013