Snake beans are just coming into season here – so we grabbed a few early ones at the market. My brother Mason whipped up another of his famous Thai dishes – this time a curry with the beans and mince.
A nice cold Coopers Sparkling Ale to wash the burnies away with!
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013