Last week I managed to completely mess up cooking rice so I chucked it in the freezer hoping for inspiration. I thawed and prepared the half cooked rice risotto style in oil and vegetable stock in a pan I’d sauteed some chicken pieces in. Mushrooms, capsicum, chicken and an impulsive splash of sake added and we approached something pretty tasty. Pepper and Parmesan cheese finished it off. EM ate a huge bowl and then insisted on stealing a lot of Yoshi’s so as far as toddlers go it was a huge hit.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013