Maybe a bit too much of the paprika topping – balance was a bit off. Or maybe I need bigger pieces of salmon? Salmon was baked in the toaster oven following this recipe (without the brand name stuff and fresh thyme).
On the side smashed potatoes and a mini eggplant parmesan.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013