Yappari (meaning as I expected) because it’s crazy to have a chicken carcass and leftovers and not make it into soup! Simple but tasty – carrots, celery, onions, parsley and leeks – thickened with some flour and olive oil instead of butter. On the side mini French loaves filled with smoked salmon and cream cheese.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013