No one has puked in days – so I thought it was time for a big veggie and baked chicken dinner.
Chicken was seasoned, then brushed with olive oil and on top I put fresh sprigs of thyme and rosemary. These baked herbs and the chook juices I then added into the gravy sauce – yum!
Baby carrots were baked with the chickens – they are a bit indulgent because they are so sweet. Eggplant slices were sauteed in olive oil, after which I wilted the spinach. Caulliflower and pumpkin were boiled but the cauliflower just enough to still be a bit crunchy. Mashed potatoes were of course from heaven.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013