Nikuman technically are steamed pork buns – but there are so many varieties you can get. I usually get ebi-man (steamed prawn buns), wither with veggies or chilli prawn style. Tori-man (chicken buns) have also become popular recently.
Of course the best place to get them is in Chinatown in Yokohama – where stores have the pre-steamed ones ready and packed for you to take home yourself to steam!
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013