With mushrooms, capsicum, orange tomatoes and onion.
This started out as Saag Tofu – but the spinach had gone very weird so I ditched it. This has the basis of those spices used for that though – but with mushrooms, capsicum and orange cherry tomatoes tossed in the pan with the tofu.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013