I’d been feeling like eating sausages for a while and I decided to make some myself even though I’ve never cooked them before… So I just put them in a pan on the stove with some oil… They turned out alright but I think put too much oil because they taste oily and I couldn’t find any paper towel so I had to have a very green salad with them to try and balance it out. Also the oil in the pan turned like really, really yellow… was that normal?
I still have three uncooked ones left so if anyone has suggestions on how to cook them nicely, tips or something that would be appreciated.
Previous dinner posts from Cheese Fairy
- Valentines Dinner - February 14th, 2013
- Hi again! - January 30th, 2013
- Sofia's Restaurant - January 27th, 2012
- Total Pig Out - July 14th, 2011
- Fish and Chips - July 13th, 2011