Had dinner outside in an izakaya! Lots of tidbits on sticks – chicken meatballs, grilled mushrooms, roasted garlic – yum! One particularly tasty dish is their maguro (tuna) and avocado slices. Don’t bother with the lemon – just dip in a bit of wasabi and soy sauce and pop in a slice of tuna and avocado in one go!
Of course a meal in an izakaya but be accompanied by beer or sake!
Should also be protected by a nearby oni as well….
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013