I made a salad in my favorite hand-thrown pottery bowl, and then I sketched it while I waited for the rest of dinner to heat up. We had the thrice-baked potatoes (yesterday’s 2ce baked leftovers), bbq sauce coated onions and tofu, broccoli, and the salad.
After dinner I baked a spiced yellow cake and glazed with with homemade plum jam thinned with cointreau.
Previous dinner posts from mediatinker
- In the Can! - June 7th, 2011
- Twice Baked Potatoes - October 17th, 2010
- Diner à la Française - June 30th, 2010
- Ottolenghi Heaven - June 6th, 2010
- Veggies for Two - May 16th, 2010