Served on coarse carrot and ginger purée and a turnip and sour cream purée. With steamed green beans and asparagus tossed in butter.
The turnip and sour cream purée was unbelievably AWESOME. I think it will make a good soup and soup base too. Even works as a dip!
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013