Costco had some giganto pork chops on sale, and I hadn’t grilled any of those yet, so I had to give it a try. First I applied a dry rub: chipotle chili powder, paprika, garlic salt, pepper, and cumin. Here they are on the grill.
To go with these I made some fresh applesauce. I don’t know why I thought applesauce was hard to make, because it’s super easy. Plus it went perfectly well with the final product.
Previous dinner posts from waraw
- Magic Poke Chops - February 7th, 2011
- DEEEEEP FRYYYYYYYIIIIING - December 25th, 2010
- Lamb-b-b with chimachimachimachimichurri! - December 10th, 2010
- Grilled Lambabamb - November 19th, 2010
- Pork Loin in Beer Sauce - August 23rd, 2010