The satsumaimo was grown at daycare and hand picked by Elliot Mason. So obviously it was extra delicious!
Admittedly I find sweet potato gnocchi the most challenging to get right in terms of texture. Too light and they fall apart- too much flour and they are like little balls of leaden potato.
Oh! The sauce was a simple seasoned butter/olive oil with fresh sage.
Previous dinner posts from gomichild
- Crispy Skinned Salmon - B12 Booster! - March 28th, 2013
- Rather Flat Green Egg Pie - March 26th, 2013
- Chickpea & Baked Butternut Pumpkin Curry - March 25th, 2013
- Simple Salad - March 23rd, 2013
- 3 Courses - March 21st, 2013